Monday, October 16, 2017

"Life isn't fair!"

I can't believe how many times I've said that to my girls and grands over the years. But, it's the truth.

Tonight, we got this picture from Justin and Mindy:
Yes, Mindy won the grand prize---an autographed Mariota t-shirt (for those of you who are not in to football, he's the Titan's quarterback. Here's the story:

Butch is not crazy about the Monday night football games. So, he gave Mindy and Justin our tickets for the game tonight with the Colts. Then, he got a private invitation for season ticket owners for a free tail-gate party---free food, beer and 25 prizes. Yep, he gave those tickets to Mindy and Justin too. She won the grand prize. Butch said, "that's the story of my life! I never win!" It's so true. Life isn't fair! 

On another note, I think it is so cute that Mindy and Justin have matching shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.