Sunday, October 22, 2017

Holiday China

You know how I love holiday china. Well, Hobby Lobby has some of the best:

 I love these Halloween plates. At this late date, they are pretty picked over.
You could still score some---maybe not everything you want, but you could try a couple of stores. 40% off---makes them $6.00 each. Ceramic.

Moving on the Fall/Thanksgiving---Hobby Lobby has quite a selection:
 I love these.
 These are a little more whimsical.
 These are clear glass with almost a stained glass look.


 Love the pumpkin bowls. These would work for Halloween too.

 They only had these three colors left. I don't know if there was a fourth. Everything at Hobby Lobby was 40% off. None of these plates or bowls were over $6.00.
This is a large serving bowl or something. I didn't really like the reddish pink color. It was the only color it came in.

Below are Target's offerings.

 I didn't really love any of them.

And then, of course, Hobby Lobby has their Christmas dishes out already.
 I loved these plates last year and still do this year.
The dogs driving makes me smile! They also have a camper series. I just like the "old-fashioned-ness" of them.
 This is some sort of cookie or tidbit tray. It's a good size.
 Snowman spoon rest. I almost bought one for myself, but then I have to remember about getting things home.

 I have a group of friends that I don't see often---mostly at Christmas. They always do gifts. I'm seriously thinking about getting these and making cheese balls to go with them. It's the perfect size. Who doesn't like a cheeseball at Christmas? But do I want to make 10? That's the question!
 I really like these bright red and green plates with gold accents.
 The matching mugs are huge! I don't need more big stuff to store!
And these plaid plates would make great chargers for just about any other china to put on top.

Okay, so that's my holiday china report for this year. If you decide to get any of them, let me know! I'd love to see your table set for one of the upcoming holidays! If you send me pictures, I'll post them on here!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes, Hobby Lobby always has some of the best. We're not getting any this year as we're traveling a ton between now & New Years. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.