Saturday, October 14, 2017

A few Things

 This year for AYM (A Year of Memories), the theme is "story starters." Each month, I assign the "story starter." This one was "Can you believe it?" I finished it with "We've been together for 46 years and he's still the one!"
 Last month, the "story starter" was "Can you tell I was..." I thought Karolyn's idea was so clever. She decided to use emoji's and used several words like, happy, relaxed and bewildered to go with some old pictures. She used an emoji to show each emotion. I LOVE including current trends in to our scrapbooking. I think it's so important in showing how we lived!

Stephanie and Nicky's landscaping is really coming along. I was very happy with these new planters that Sara (our landscaping girl) put together. I'm their landscape consultant.
 I had to take a picture of this at the Kate Spade store. I just loved the words! Adding real things to the wall made it so interesting. We could totally do that in our house.
 So, one night, I decided to have a pudding---not the British version of "pudding" (which just means dessert), but a real pudding. I bought tapioca. As I was eating it, I thought, "this isn't very good. In fact, if I didn't know better, I'd say this was "rice" pudding." It was. Now the other 3 are going to waste because Butch doesn't eat pudding. Just goes to show you can't judge a pudding by it's picture.
Well, it's that time of year. We got 16 catalogs yesterday. I was interested in exactly NONE of them. Straight to recycle.
  This is still my most favorite Halloween decoration. I made this pillow about 2 years ago.
I loved stitching it with all the challenging and variety of stitches.

That's about it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.