Monday, February 27, 2017

Monday Memos, Mail and Me

Not much interesting in the mail this week. We only had one delivery.
The porcelain tile arrived. We're hoping that this part of the bathroom goes faster since the tiles are 12x24. Still we've been told another month. I'm planning two months just so I can remain patient!

Since my mail this week wasn't so interesting, click on over to Sian's to see what the other Mondayers are up to!

I'll be off today for our winter (a little late) farm crop. Just about the whole gang is going to be there.
I'm doing a little advance blogging so there will be a couple posts this week.

4 comments:

  1. enjoy your crop, I'm looking forward to seeing what you get up to

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tile looks interesting. Enjoy your scrappy time away!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.