Monday, February 20, 2017

Monday Memos, Mail and Me

Well, I got a few fun things in the mail this week. Without further ado:

 I ordered this from Stampin' Up. It's a box of goodies!
 Assorted fun things inside.
 I got this double glass case so I just have one thing in my purse now. I've got to consolidate a little better.
This was in our Hello Fresh delivery this week. Just looking at the box, I couldn't tell what it was. It was packed with the ingredients for the New York Strip steaks. By the way, this meal was delicious (as most are). 
 Inside were these hazelnut truffle chocolates. It was just okay. I'm not a hazelnut fan. Just give me good old Russell Stovers. Still, it was a nice surprise.
I'm most excited about these! New pillows for all the beds! I've noticed---since I've been sleeping upstairs, that the down has bunched up and caused some hard lumps in the pillows. These Ralph Lauren hypo allergenic pillows were on sale at Macy's for $8.50. I was so excited---plus free shipping! These were the ones I got---with tax, that made them $8.50 each. They had 4.5 stars with over 500 reviews. I'm particular about my pillows. I hope I like them! You certainly can't beat the price!

So that's it for my mail this week.

Check out what Sian got this week!

4 comments:

  1. You really can't beat that price! You are eagle eyed when it comes to a good bargain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good price, but I have found that pillows just aren't made like they used to be. I never buy anything but firm, because in a matter of weeks anything less will be soft. Let me know if these are the exception, because I am due to buy new pillows too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun goodies you got in the mail.
    the only thing I got was bills, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a great bunch of happy mail! Have FUN with those new Stampin' Up supplies. That was definitely a great deal on the pillows!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.