Wednesday, April 1, 2015

What I Buy Wednesdays

Here's my list for this week. I'm going to have a good headstart on Christmas this year!


These chargers are perfect gifts for just about anyone, but especially the teens. Mobstub has a good sale on them.

I absolutely LOVE Aerosoles shoes. They are so comfortable. Right now, they have many new styles 20% off. Plus, if you spend over $49 (one pair of shoes) you get these for $19.00:
Sorry the picture is so bad. They are bronze metallic with faux gems. Really cute. AND free shipping.

And then there's this:

 And this:
Overstock.com---great prices. With so many new cooks in the family, these make perfect gifts.

1 comment:

  1. You certainly are going to have a head start on Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.