Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Mrs. Joy Praise

Okay, so I'm busier than heck right now. With our new business and then trying to get out-of-town for our Mediterranean cruise at the end of the week---I'm meeting myself coming and going. I really don't know how I'll fit it all in. But I will. I always do.

Anyway, since I don't have time for a proper post, I just had to post this. I received an email today from Mrs. Joy Praise.



Dear Beloved in Christ,

I am Mrs Joy Praise an aging widow suffering from long time illness.
I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of 10 Million
dollars and I needed a very honest and God fearing Christian or Muslim that will use
the fund for God's work, I found your email address from the Internet and
decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the
Lord's work, kindly reply me at my email : (mailto:missjoypraise2013@yahoo.com">missjoypraise2013@yahoo.com

).
Yours in the Lord,
Mrs Joy Praise.

Seriously? Who falls for this?

 I hope you have a great week. If I don't get a chance to post, hopefully I'll be able to keep you up-to-date from the "road" (or I should say "ship").

2 comments:

  1. There are some crazy people out there who would reply! Have a wonderful cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly people fall for it or those emails wouldn't exist :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.