Monday, April 1, 2013

Everything Easter Part 1.

Yesterday, I wanted the focus to be all about Stephanie and Nicky and their great news. Now today, I'm ready to get down to Easter business.
 Don't let Morgan's height fool you.
 She's wearing these huge shoes and Jordan is bare-footed.
 We made her take the shoes off so Steph wouldn't look like a midget!
One happy family---to be!

 Of course, they don't need any shoes to make me look like a midget!
 Mindy has on some pretty high heels too. But I don't get it---Steph had on flats. We used to be the same height. I guess I'm shrinking now.
 The happy couple---before Steph knew she would be so happy!
 
 And the original happy couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.