Thursday, October 21, 2021

Five Things Thursday

1. I heard on the radio that the Cincinnati Zoo has given the Covid vaccine--both doses-- to 80 animals. They immunized giraffes, lions, otters and others. To prepare the animals they let them get used to the room, lights, smells and sounds so that they wouldn't panic. The shots went off without a hitch. Apparently, lions are particularly susceptible to Covid. Maybe the people who are reluctant to get vaccinated need some of this TLC to calm them down!! 

2. 

3. After 60+ lbs. gone, I'm transitioning and a little nervous. Too much leeway and decisions! 
 
I guess I'll figure it out!

4. I cannot believe that my one and only grandson is 25 now!
He's a sweetheart and I love him!! He's a big guy!!

5. Speaking of sweethearts---what about these two?
Victoria and Elizabeth got their mom (Sandy) to do a photo shoot with their cars.
I had no idea they are nearly identical. We gave Victoria hers 4 years ago--I think it's a 2015. Elizabeth's is a 2020. Apparently they have not made many changes to the body.
I love these pictures as much as they love their cars. I'm so happy that they sent the pics to me. The cars are Volkswagen Passats, so Sandy is calling them the "ssat" sisters." Hmmm, I can see the scrapbook page now!



1 comment:

  1. wow! Just look at the before and after photos! You have done amazingly well - now get rid of all those larger clothes so you have to stay on the straight and narrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.