Sunday, October 31, 2021

Aunt Marie

I have mentioned my Aunt Marie dozens of times over the years and posted many pictures of her. About the second week of the lockdown, she had a stroke and never recovered. The last year and a half has not been good for her---or us for that matter. She had very brief moments of recognition, but mostly nothing. 

Well, on Tuesday, she passed away--she was 87. It was time. We're sad, but also relieved--for her AND Uncle Tony. 

Here are some of my favorite photos of Aunt Marie--she was beautiful-- and some with me!
With the exception of this picture, Aunt Marie is in her 80's in all the rest! 



This is the last picture I took of her--right before the lockdown.

We had a special relationship and I'm going to miss her!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely lady, it sounds like you had a very special relationship with her. I hope your happy memories of her carry you through this sad time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.