Thursday, July 4, 2019

What I Buy Wednesday


Well, it looks like I bought beverages!! I was introduced to Sipsmith Lemon Drizzle gin when I was in London last September. After much aggravation, I finally found out that we could not get it in the US. We can get Sipsmith, but not any of the flavors. So, this time, I was determined to bring a bottle home.

Butch surprised me with the Liverpool Starbucks mug for my collection. We were on our way to the train station and Butch was afraid we wouldn't have time to go to Starbucks. As it turned out, we had plenty of time at the station. He said he was going to browse around. When we were on the train, he surprised me! I couldn't believe he left the station and walked all the way back!

And of course, I always buy tea. From Twinings, I got the London Strand brew. From Fortnum and Mason I got the Queen Anne. I was going to buy some tea from Selfridges, but the only thing they had in their own brand was peach or something. I'm not really in to fruit teas unless they are iced.
I'd say I'm all set for tea for awhile!! Plus, I still have a couple of the "Sip" boxes coming from my Mother's Day gift from Stephanie!

I was pretty busy sightseeing this trip to do any shopping. Really, I don't need anything anyway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.