Wednesday, July 11, 2018

What I Buy Wednesdays

Well, I'm a bit behind on these posts, so I'll just start with this past week. I was in St. Louis to meet  some of Aunt Marie's doctors. She's just grand, so I'll get to what I bought.

I specifically wanted to go to Charming Charlie's because I needed some pink costume jewelry. Hard to believe I'm about out of pink since that is my favorite color to wear. Alas, I found some bargains, but no pink! Another trip, another time.

Here's what I did get:
Two scarves that were on sale for $5.00 each, 3 bracelets, 2 pairs of earrings and a coin purse (not show because it's a Christmas gift)---all for 42 bucks! Can't beat Charming Charleys for fun cheap jewelry and accessories. Janet bought a cute purse.
And then my Stitch Fix box came in. Oh My Gosh! I loved everything! I've been really choosy lately because I have enough of certain things. The shoes are so cute---Toms. This is my second pair of Toms from Stitch Fix. The thing I like about Toms is that for every pair you buy, they donate a pair. I requested the white linen blouse---it's really cute. I love the navy and turquoise blouse. The jeans have cut off edges--super cute. The black pants have a really fun zipper detail. The only problem with them is that they are leggings. That's not really a good look with my chubby thighs, but when you keep the entire box, you get a 25% discount. That makes those leggings FREE! I'll keep them for around the house. They really are cute. I'll just wear a long top with them.

Okay, so that's it for this week. We head out for vacation on Friday. We're going to Williamsburg this year. I don't plan to buy anything. We'll see....

1 comment:

  1. I really like Charming Charlies, too - just went there yesterday for a new purse! What a great Stitch Fix box - I only kept one thing from my last box, but I'll try again maybe in the fall.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.