Monday, July 23, 2018

Monday Mystery

The mystery of time---at least my mystery of time. I don't know where it goes! It seems like it's gone before I even realize what happened.

This past week we were on our annual family vacation. It was a whirlwind week of activity. Probably the most fun thing we did this year was the "1920's style "Great Catsby" murder mystery." Everybody had fun with it and went all out for their costumes---keeping it all a surprise. Stephanie planned the whole thing without telling anyone until we received the invitations (which told us about our character) about a month ahead.


Sandy wasn't happy that Mitchell didn't have a costume---so we made him take the pictures! He was "Catsby"who thinks he's all cool and debonair---exactly Mitchell anyway!

More to come---if I ever figure out where my time has gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.