Tuesday, December 5, 2017

The Thing I Love about the Fall

As Christmas approaches, you would think Fall is over---not so here in Nashville. It's in full swing!

I love ALL the seasons for different reasons. But when it comes to a show from nature, the Fall has to be the best.
Color is everywhere. And I notice! I'm amazed at the foliage when fall is in full bloom.

And then there's the Canadian geese as they head south for the winter.

Red and orange on the same tree. Just beautiful.

These are just a few of my favorite sights this fall. And I'm still noticing!


1 comment:

  1. We have a good bit of color here, too, right now. Sometimes we just go from leaves on the trees to bare trees and dead grass quickly, but this year we've had a lovely fall.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.