Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Multiples Problem

So, I've talked about my multiples problem before. Sometimes, I don't even realize that I have a problem. I certainly never realized that I had a problem with coats! It all started with this.
I got this really cool leather coat in my Stitchfix box. And the best part, it was under $100---way under! I'm really enjoying Stitchfix. I get a box about every 6 weeks. It's always a surprise---5 items. Along with the coat, this month I got a really nice pair of "booties"---grey suede.  Okay, enough about that and back to the coats.
When I went to hang up the new coat, I decided I needed to clean out my side of the coat closet. I had no idea my coats had multiplied! Now the coats are all kinds from jackets to rain coats to fashion type coats.
When all was said and done, I kept my 13 favorite and got rid of these 10! Since it often happens that when I put my hand in the pocket of a coat I haven't worn in a year, I'll pull out some bucks, I decided that I needed to go through all of the pockets.
Not a thing worth keeping emerged! Still, it feels good to weed out some coats so they can go to others that might need them.

It must run in the family. I decided to count Butch's coats. He has 13 too!

Actually, that sounds kind of unlucky. Maybe we each need to buy one more!

1 comment:

  1. Or you could give one more away. I have two coats, I just checked and it is definitely two. I used to have three but the waterproof one was more than ten years old and the pockets were beginning to tear away from the rest so it went to the recycling box.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.