Saturday, October 22, 2016

Who Says They Don't Like Candy Corn?

Well, how about these cuties? I just picked them up this week---6 in all. They turned out so cute.
 I really enjoyed stitching them, but it's the finisher that makes them spectacular! When it comes to
pillows, I pick all of my own fabrics---and love doing it. But when it comes to the littler things I've learned to just trust the finisher. 
 She adds all kinds of little details--like those sparkly ball picks, little spiders, tulle and feathers.


 She uses cute ribbons and trims. She "hand makes" the cording that lines the outside.
Now I just have to figure out where to put them!

2 comments:

  1. Those are fun - love the "foofing" as we call it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is shocking news in the sports betting industry.

    It's been said that every bettor needs to look at this,

    Watch this or quit betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.