I've been saving this list for quite a while. I got it from my friend, Susanne's blog: Snaps and Snippets. She's a former St. Louisan living in Indiana. You'll enjoy her posts. Actually, she got the list from another blogger---Scrapperdee.
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes---I'll try anything with blue cheese.
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? Yes, but I didn't smoke for very long. I quit January 1, 1977 at the age of 25.
3. Do you own a gun? We have a bb gun that Butch occasionally uses to sting the squirrels to get them off of the bird feeders.
4. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Baskin Robbins---pistachio almond or Ben & Jerry's---pistachio pistachio.
5. Do you get nervous before Doctor visits? Nope.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them okay, but I rarely eat them. I never order them out.
7. Favorite Christmas movies? My favorite would be It's a Wonderful Life, but I always watch Penny Serenade, Muppets Christmas Carol (my favorite version), Miracle on 34th Street and A Christmas Story. I watch them all every holiday season.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Hot tea--loose, no bags for this girl.
9. Do you do push-ups? I'm pretty sure I'd break both of my arms.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Hmmm. I guess besides my wedding ring it would be my diamond bracelet.
11. Favorite hobby? That's hard because I have many hobbies---scrapbooking, stitching, reading. If I have to choose just one, it would be reading.
12. Do you have A.D.D? I think so, although I can focus for periods of time if I'm interested in something.
13. What’s the one thing you hate about yourself? My weight.
14. Middle name? Marie
15. Name three thoughts right now: I need to get my week planned out; I hope we can find a new house we both agree on; When am I going to get those cookies baked?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? hot tea, iced tea, water.
17. Current worry? The work involved with moving---if that happens.
18. Current hate right now: that I'm having to put the treadmill on hold for a few days.
19. Favorite place to be? I'm happy everywhere I'm at, but in the house would be my scrapbook room.
20. How do you ring in the new year? A bottle of champagne all to myself and trying to stay up until midnight.
21. Where would you like to go? River cruise through Germany that I had to cancel recently.
22. Name three people who will complete this. None of my friends or family have a blog, so it would take effort for them to copy, paste and answer the questions just for me. So the answer is no one.
23. Do you own slippers? At least 4 pairs---I wear slippers all the time at home.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Black robe.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I never have, so I don't know. I can't imagine they would be better than the high quality, soft cotton sheets I have.
26. Can you whistle? Yes but I don't do it very often.
27. Favorite Color? Pink for wearing, blue for decorating.
28. Would you be a pirate? Probably not--they seem too dirty for my taste.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower---only in the car.
30. Favorite girls name? When I was little, I always pretended to be Judy. Now my favorite girls names would be Sandy, Stephanie and Mindy!
31. Favorite boys name? Butch---of course!
32. What’s in your pocket right now? Nothing. I don't carry things in my pockets.
33. Last person that made you laugh? Butch.
34. Best toy as a child? Child's Singer sewing machine and bike.
35. Worst injury? Recent broken ankle.
36. Where would you love to live? I love living right here in our current location in Nashville. Trying to find an agreeable place to move--it's hard.
37. How many TV’s do you have in your house? 4.
38. Who is your loudest friend? Do sisters count?---ALL of them!
39. How many dogs do you have? none - not a dog person or pet in the house person.
40. Does someone trust you? I'm pretty sure I'm trustworthy in the eyes of family and friends.
41. What is your favorite movie? My Foolish Heart
42. What’s your favorite candy? Russel Stovers
43. What’s your favorite sports team? Not so in to sports---Tennesee Titans an St. Louis Cardinals when they get to the playoffs.
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Be Not Afraid.
45. Why is there not a 45th question? This messes with my sense of completion.