Thursday, July 17, 2014

Project Postcards

I signed up with my friend, Sian to participate in a postcard swap. Here's what I've received so far:
 This one came from Rinda. We'll be visiting San Francisco in September.
 This one is from Jess in England. I want to walk through her village!
My friend, Cher from Philadelphia sent this one. I love flowers!

Mine are going out today!

I'm leaving this afternoon to take these two on a Mystery Trip.
 They used to look like this---so little and sweet.
Now they look like this---big girls, but still sweet---mostly.

Both will be gone before you know it as they head off to college in August. I'm so happy to have a weekend with them. I'll be blogging our adventures from the road. All they know is that we are leaving at 2:30 p.m. Maybe we'll pick up a few postcards along the way!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Barb! Just so you know I didn't have you in Sian's swap - I sent out extra postcards just for fun. That way you won't be surprised if you receive more than six...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely assortment of postcards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is a lovely set of postcards. I'm sorry I missed the swap - next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with the girls. Lovely postcards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barbara! Your postcard for Sian's fun swap arrived yesterday! Gosh, I wish I had thought to put my blog address on the cards I sent out! I'm adding you to my favorites! Greetings from Utah! hazelallred@hotmail.com and haallred.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm delighted to see the postcards are arriving with you :) Makes me kind of feel like I'm receiving them all as I enjoy all the pictures popping up on blogs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.