Tuesday, January 21, 2014

St.Thomas

I got off the ship to do a little shopping. Chris stayed behind. I ended up not buying a single thing. I remember what I don't like about these kinds of places. They won't let you browse around---they are constantly after you. I gave up after an hour and a half.

When I got back on board, I stitched with this view:

The sky is as blue as the water!!

Oh, one other thing. I rode in the elevator with Paula. Since we're "buddies" now, it was no big deal. If it had happened before I'd actually met her, I'd have been like----"OMGosh---it's Paula Deen!" She's really nice---just like regular folk!


6 comments:

  1. Oh that is a nice view! I'm not sure I'd get that much stitching done....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are having such a great time! The views are picture-postcard beautiful ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how did you decide where to look?! down at your work, or up at that view :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just catching up on some blog reading - looks like you had (are having?) a wonderful time on that cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful tonic on a cold wet and grey day here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.