What I learned growing up in a big family:
Bullying used to begin at home:
Today's post is a little more of #1 in the above post. First of all, here is my First Communion Prayer book (referenced in the above post) that my sister, Jennifer wrote her name in--with a red crayon:
That's my prayer book on the left. The one on the right belonged to my mom. I have no idea who even wants these.
Here's where she wrote her name. I put a picture of me with my god-parents--Uncle Wes and Aunt Marie--in the book. I was not happy that Jennifer wrote in my book!
I came across this the other day as I was cleaning out stuff.
It's a "get well" card from my grandma Z. The funny thing about this is that she lived in Barnhart, MO--we called it "the country." It was about an hour and a half from St. Louis where we lived. It took a couple days to get mail to and from there. What's so crazy about this is that I most likely would have been back to school by the time I got this card--wishing me well!
My grandma sent me cards and letters all the time. When I was looking at this, I noticed something, so I opened it up--only to find that Jennifer was at it again!
Okay, until tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.