I do love garden photos. This one is special because it's way up high--like 6 stories! It overlooks "the gulch" in Nashville. Great view!
This is Justin's balcony garden. His flowers are beautiful!
Butch had an excess of butterflies after ordering some for his "Dolly" cache. He gave them to the "kids". Justin how has a butterfly garden in addition to everything else!!
Speaking of the garden...
...I noticed this while watering mine yesterday. Look close...
A praying mantis! They are supposed to be good luck! I hope so.
Oh, and one last thing. Sharon gave me this Crown of Thorns plant when we were in St. Louis a week ago.
It's a pretty thing with some serious thorns!
I had never seen anything like this before. Sharon gave Justin one a few years ago which he loves. Apparently it's pretty easy to grow and propagate.
If you go back to the first picture, you'll see how huge these orchids are! I got this as a gift from my friend, Nancy's daughter, Leigh about two years ago. I thought I lost it in January during the "big freeze." Just about all the flowers dropped off then. I was shocked when it came back! I need to tie up the stems. Yeah, I'll do that today!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.