Saturday, August 8, 2026

Scrapbook Saturday

I love when junk like this comes in the mail.

It opens up and...

...keeps opening up.

 

This is the perfect thing for a travel scrapbook page. I do not want several pages for one layout. I want it all contained within the confines of a one double-page spread. So, I use things like this to be able to add more photos. This is what it looks like:


When it's open, it holds 24 extra pictures--3x4. 

Here's the completed layout. The large envelope at the top with "Japan" holds Butch's 26 page travel journal. He never leaves out any details.
The junk mail piece is on the right--then folds out completely to reveal all of the pictures.

Okay, that's enough for today. Next week I'll share Josie and Evie's album that they made while here a couple weeks ago. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.