All the way back in February, when my sister-in-law, Janet suddenly passed away, her granddaughters asked me if I would make scrapbooks for them. I asked them if they would like to do it themselves. They were excited about it.
Evie and Josie sent me their stories and the pictures to go with them. I planned out both albums. We set a weekend when their parents could bring them down to Nashville. The girls spent the weekend with me while their parents hung out with Stephanie, Nicky, Mindy and Justin. We all had a good time. The weather wasn't great, so it was a perfect time to stay inside and scrapbook.
I'm sharing their layouts here. For the most part, their layouts are the same with different pictures and stories. The pages are 8x8.I kept the layouts pretty simple and easy for them to do. Janet would be proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.