Wednesday, May 9, 2018

What I Buy Wednesdays

Well, I can't go to the beach without shopping at the Silver Sands outlet mall. As a general rule, I do not like outlet malls. I've always felt the clothing was either seconds or the stuff that didn't sell. Not this mall. It's top quality, nice brands and GREAT prices.

I always stop by Kate Spade---my favorite designer. I found several cute things today.
This cute printed purse will be perfect with my new green shoes. My new phone cover even matches. I couldn't resist the colorful wallet.
This is the wallet I'm replacing. Still, I'll keep this one---there's still life left in it!

Then I stopped in at Cole Hahn. I really like their shoes. They had some really cute ones.
They had these in just about every color. I LOVE them! I didn't get them because they were still pricier than I was willing to spend. Plus, I never would have been able to pick just one color!

I moved on down the sidewalk to Talbots. OMGosh! I hit the jackpot!
I got 9 blouses and tops for $148.00. Everything was 40% off. Then, the salesman said I could get another 20% off if I opened a charge. In addition, there was a promotion for $20 off of each $100 you spent (another $40 for me). This is unbelievable! There are 2 linen blouses, assorted knits with trims and 3 plain 3/4 length sleeves---plus that cute striped one that matches my new phone cover! I was showing my friends how it would blend in. You might not even know I was on the phone!!

After Talbots, I immediately left!! I had done enough damage for one day. I might be an impulse shopper, but I do know how to limit my impulses!

Now I just have to decide what I'm going to wear to Steeplechase on Saturday!

The only other things I/we bought this week were the flowers for the patio. More on those later!

What fun things have you bought this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.