Thursday, May 24, 2018

Tuesday Thoughts on Thursday

This is a continuation of Tuesday's Thoughts about organization. I totally forgot to add this little tip for organizing those pesky containers and lids.
 I have tried every method---putting the lids on the containers and nesting them, but that still takes up too much room. I've tried putting the lids under the containers, but that didn't work either. I decided on this about 10 years ago and it works perfectly! I just nest the containers and stack the lids on the side. It's pretty easy to rifle through them.
 About once a year, I go through and match everything up to make sure there is a lid for every container. What doesn't match up, I get rid of.
I never really had a good idea for pan lids. When we re-did the kitchen, I decided on this container from the Container Store. It works perfect to hold all the lids.

And that wraps up my Tuesday thoughts on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.