Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Indulge me while I Brag!

I got this email last week. 
Welcome to the A-List 
Congratulations on reaching A-List status! We love that you fly with us, and it's about to get even better with all the perks you'll soon experience.
  
Priority boarding
Free same-day standby*
Fly By® priority check-in
& security lane access**
Earning bonus25%
Dedicated phone line

I asked Butch what it meant. Right away, he said---"what? How the heck did you get A-List?" That was my first clue that it was something good! He kept saying things like, "there's no way! How did I not get it?" Well, he didn't! The man who has traveled for a living and is gold, platinum, member of the million mile club all across the airline industry---didn't get Southwest Airlines A-List!

Needless to say, I've been rubbing it in ever since. He's even considered going somewhere to attain A-List when I got this in the mail:

I got my very own membership card! And then, as if not having to pay for "early bird" isn't enough--I got these:
More drink coupons! That should make Butch happy, because I always give them to him! So really, he's going to benefit for once from his wife's A-List status. It's not often that I get to be the "big-wig" in the family! I'll be milking it for all it's worth! 

Best of all---I'll save about $360 in those early bird fees. Ya' gotta love that!

Hmmm, I think I'm going to go somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.