Thursday, February 25, 2016

Who Does This?

I would say "only Mindy" but apparently, Justin does too! 

The week before the wedding, Mindy and Justin came over to borrow luggage for their honeymoon. We were happy to oblige. Mindy returned it exactly like this on Friday night.
Seriously? She didn't even bother to remove all the tags. I told her that her dad would freak out! I left them so he could enjoy them as much as I did.
 Besides the tags left on, every zipper compartment was unzipped.
 Wouldn't you think it would be hard carrying luggage or even rolling it while it's unzipped?

I guess Mindy and Justin are perfectly suited for each other. They are both a mess!! And I mean that in the most loving way! There's just no other way to say it!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. This would drive the OCD part of me INSANE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would drive me nuts too...

    Glad they found each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I would have definitely taken the tags off, but I would not zip small compartments closed just to have to unzip them the next time I pack. If they are unzipped, you know they are empty, after all!! I would zip the large one to keep the lid closed however.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.