Sunday, August 17, 2014

Preparing to Move

Part of Jordan's plan before moving to Knoxville to start her second year of college was to detail her car. She came over on Wednesday around 11 a.m. It was hot, hot, and soooo humid. I left shortly after she arrived and got home at 1:30 p.m. She was still at it---except, Butch was helping her. He got home some time after noon and decided to pitch in when he saw what a thorough job she was doing.






All in all, they spent 3 hours on the car. It looks like nearly new---considering it's a 2006---my old Jeep. I really liked that car. I'm glad to see she is taking good car of it. She told her mom that she was always going to wash her car over here because "grandpa has everything!" And that's the truth!

4 comments:

  1. I love a Jeep. We had one and I still miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. I love that word "detailing" we don't really use it here

    ReplyDelete
  3. How FUN that they worked on this together & now it's all ready to head to college, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A handy Grandpa to have around obviously :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.