Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I Won't Have Time to Be Lonely Anymore...

I'm so mad that I even considered that I might get lonely. I think I jinxed myself.

I just discovered that I have pantry moths.

They are about a half inch long. I called the exterminator. They said I have to throw away all the food. Then I went online and found this: How to Get Rid of Pantry Moths: 14 Steps with pictures. OMGosh!!! Are you kidding me??? I've only read to step 3 and I'm already exhausted. You don't understand. I don't just have a pantry. I have a Pantry! I have dishes, casseroles---all kinds of things besides just food. And then there's the Christmas decorations...so much stuff.



I'm sick and exhausted before I've even started. I don't even know how to start. And Butch isn't here to help me. I just want to be Scarlet---think about it tomorrow. Yeah, that's what I'm going to do.

I guess after being married for 43 years,  Butch and I have that esp thing going. He just called. I immediately broke down in tears. He calmed me down. I feel bad for doing that to him because Mindy did it to him today too! She received a letter from the IRS saying she owes some ungodly amount in back taxes. It just can't be so---the amount is so ridiculous. Anyway, this is about me and I'm crying.

I've put a distress call out to Morgan. I told her the job would pay BIG!! I need the help. I just can't fathom the size of this job.

I'll deal with it tomorrow. I'm a morning person. Things will look better then.

Yeah. Right.


5 comments:

  1. yep, tomorrow is another day! I feel for you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ugh - surely you don't have to throw away anything sealed? Hope you get some help and the job goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and breathe.......................... and breathe.............................. Anything that is sealed like tins and jars should be fine. anything they can lay eggs on should go........................... and breathe............... and breathe. You'll just have to see what the Christmas angels bring for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw...I'd come round and give you a hand if I could. ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that doesn's sound good! I've not heard of pantry moths before. I hope you get it sorted x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.