Monday, September 12, 2011

Who Would Have Thought?

Who would have thought that I'd see a bird's nest with eggs on a table twice in a week and a half? Remember this? I said that Jeanne couldn't fool me. Whoever heard of a bird building a nest on top of a table? Well, I never considered the fact that perhaps she found this nest and moved it to the table---that is if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes!
We were out at the Broussard's farm over Labor Day weekend. Bruce cleaned out the bluebird house and put this on their table on the front porch. You can see how the nest is square---as was the birdhouse. They knew the nest was there---in fact, by looking at it, they probably scared the mother off. Now they get to have a "real" nest and eggs on their table. 


This means that I need a bird's nest with blue eggs on the table on my front porch. I think I'll settle for the fake ones. The real ones just might draw snakes!


Sheesh, keeping up with the "Millers and Broussards" is tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.