Thursday, May 27, 2010

Random PIctures

I'm reading Jeanne's Stephen King book, Under the Dome. I only have 21 days for the 1050 page (and pound) blockbuster. That is 50 pages a day. I was doing pretty good, then it was 12 pages behind and then 17 pages behind. Now I'm a full 50 pages behind. Not too bad---just one day. I plan to catch up this weekend with 2-- 12 hour car rides.





The silverware caddy proves that a younger sister an teach an older sister new tricks. While at mom's, Jeanne and I were unloading the dishwasher. As I kept bending over to get the silverware, Jeanne said, "Barb, why don't you just take the whole basket?" I didn't admit that I never even knew the thing came out (only kidding---well, maybe).



The shot of the old photos is in my family room. Pay close attention to Uncle Johnnie (y?) in the odd shaped frame. He is the oldest of the Pagella clan. While in St. Louis, my cousin Judy GAVE it to me! I was so excited and impressed that she would trust me with such a cool family heirloom. I told her it would go on my wall. I'm thinking about moving all of these to the dining room. Thanks, Judy---and for the fun day!

The Fels Naptha soap is what was used when I was 4 and got my mouth washed out for the first time.

The tags are a close-up shot of our latest day group project. We all designed the tags---sort of like a swap, except we each did our own work.

PS Pure luck that the wording worked out with the photos this time. Go figure.


2 comments:

  1. Let me relieve the pressure...I don't really need the book back when I come in June! How is it, anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book is really good so far. I'm not trying to have it done for you---but so that I"ll have 5 weeks to read my 2 books for book club! I can usually only read one other book besides my book club books, but this one is more like 2 full books, that's why I have to ration it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.