Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Correction.

I was with Nancy tonight and told her that I had put her pictures on my blog. She told me that they had wood that floated off and I assumed it was the firewood. Although that's gone, the wood she was referring to was from 2 (yes, two) BARNS that they had stacked to use again. So 2 barns worth of wood has just disappeared. I guess that could be a blessing to someone on the receiving end of that---if they were planning to build a couple of barns. Unbelievable!!!

1 comment:

  1. It really does make you wonder where all the "stuff" ends up. What a pain for the person who gets stuck with all of it. Have you driven around and noticed any "misplaced" items strewn about?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.