Thursday, November 8, 2007

We are a family of color!

No, I'm not trying to be politically correct. We really are a family of color. It hit me as I was visiting Stephanie in her new home this week. When you walk through her front door, the first thing you see is a red wall in her family room that spans the entire 2 floors of her home. The girls rooms are colorful and so is Steph's and Bryan's room. My house is colorful, Sandy's house is colorful. Mindy's apartment isn't---but she doesn't really have a choice. She always chose bright colors for her room at home. Like I said, we're a family of color. More details about Steph's new house and my "work" there later.

Oh and MIdwest Airlines isn't half bad. They serve hot chocolate chip cookies that were "to-die-for". I guess it is an asset to be "pudgy" as they offered me a second one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.