Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Home Smelly Home

After an excruciating return trip from Kalamazoo with a 3 hour delay in Cincnnatti, I arrived home to a smelly house. The painters have been working for a week now and I've already about had it with this mess. I started putting my family room back together and will get that finished tomorrow (I hope). I got a later start than I had hoped. This is the second time in a month that I've been stuck in Cincinnatti. Apparently, they have a real problem getting their crews to show up! But on the bright side, the sales clerk at the Vera Bradley store in the airport knows me by name now!

Butch and I went to the club for a quiet Valentine's dinner. As always, the food was good, but it was over-shadowed by this "paint" headache. I sound pretty crabby---I guess I am. I don't do well when our house is a mess. I keep telling myself that it will all be worth it in the end. All should be finished by the end of next week. In the mean time, I have to grin and bear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.