Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Bartering is alive and well!

I was contacted a few weeks ago by a gal that is a rep for many scrapbook companies. She asked me to come help her get organized. She wanted to barter with me for products. I told her I'd do it if the products were the newest to the market. Let's face it, I have all the old and current stuff and certainly do not need to add that to my overflowing stash. She offered a Cricut in exchange for 4 hours of work ($299. value). I already have one, but was still interested in getting it for Sandy. There's something fun about feeling like you got something for free. Hmmm, I guess Butch is wearing off on me. As we all know, there's nothing he likes better than making, winning (even if it is play money), saving, and finding money. I guess I've learned from the master!

Picked the girls up from school and went by the club for an early dinner. We had a very pleasant time---we do love those homemade blue cheese covered potato chips. On the way out, we ran into Mr. Billy. He wanted to know when Jordan was going to stop growing. She's a full inch taller than him now. Both girls cracked up when he said, "Get away"! Jordan passed me up long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.