Sunday, February 18, 2007

Exhausted!

This has been an exhausting weekend. Still dealing with the paint mess. I spent 5 hours (yep---5) today moving everything out of the master bathroom vanities, stuff off the walls and closets (and this doesn't even count Butch's---doesn't want his painted). I never dreamed it could possibly take that long. As a result, the bedroom is full (Butch and I will be moving upstairs to the guest room for the week), and the library and living room are full of clothes. I loaded my car to the brim and hauled it all to Good Will. It is unbelievable how much you accumulate just because you have the space. I'm leaving for New Orleans this Friday morning and thus starts 4 straight weekends out-of-town. If I can't get things back to normal before our ski trip on March 3rd, it will ruin my trip---knowing I have to come back to this. Add to that I have a jammed two weeks, chances are it is not going to get done. The only thing it really made me realize is that I do not want to move again---ever!!

I did get to do one fun thing today. I met my friend, Madelyn for lunch and a movie. We saw "Because I said so" with Diane Keaton and Mandy Moore. It was a fun movie.

I have the little girls tomorrow and for the rest of the week while Stephanie is out-of-town for business. Between their activities, going to their house to feed the cats, cooking and homework, there really isn't much time for much else.

Friday is going to be here before I know it. I just hope I can find the clothes I need to pack amidst this chaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.