Saturday, February 10, 2007

Busy Days

I had a class yesterday and today. The one today was in Murfreesboro, so I feel like it's been most of my day. Now tonight, we have a black tie fund raiser to go to with friends. I'm not too thrilled to be going, as we've gotten bored with these things long ago. But at least we'll be with friends. I have to pack for Kalamazoo before we go as my plane leaves at 6 a.m. I'll be leaving the house at 4:30 a.m. Im really looking forward to my trip and seeing the kids. We're going to clean out Sandy's scrapbook stuff and get her set up again. I'm really excited about that---organizing!

Sandy did call me Thursday to let me know that Victoria has the stomach flu. She wanted to forewarn me in case I wanted to change my plans. Now today, Mitchell has come down with it. I'm still going to take my chances. I do have a class next Saturday in Kentucky. I hope I'm able to hold that class as I am travelig quite a bit after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.