Thursday, June 27, 2024

Ten Random Things on Thursday

1. Ain't this the truth?

2. This is one of those pictures were you squint your eyes and see something else. I have no idea how artists do this.


3. This is so beautiful. I know that kitchen desks are sort of out of style, but if mine had looked like this, I wouldn't have gotten rid of it.

4. I love this wallpaper--and the green wainscoting is awesome too. If my sunroom wasn't all windows, I would love to have it. Actually, this is exactly what our backyard looks like--birds, squirrels, chipmunks, and bunnies. Lots of them. There is a rabbit living under the clematis next to the house. It has destroyed 3 potted plants. I swear it must have babies in there, but Butch looked and couldn't find anything.


5. This is pretty unusual. Who thinks this stuff up? 

6. Okay, this says it ALL! Sir Paul McCartney at the Taylor Swift concert in London. If he says it's so, it's so!! Notice his gobs of friendship bracelets? For those who don't know, it's a "thing" to exchange bracelets at TS concerts. Another little fact, sales of the the bracelet making kits at Michaels increased by something like 95%. 

7. It's so hot in Nashville...I would like to try this. Really, I would! Maybe I will. 

8. Okay, the next time I'm in LA, I'll have to find their star. Yeah, I still love them too.

9. OMGosh! This makes so much sense!

10. These sisters crocheted these princess dresses. They are kind of weird and amazing at the same time. As are the sisters. Are they quintuplets, or did they all decided to have nearly the same hairstyle. Hmmm, maybe I could convince my four sisters to have the same hairstyle. Nah, never mind. I do not intend to let myself go gray. I don't think my sisters will either. 


1 comment:

  1. Where do you find all these things? They certainly are random things but what great finds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.