Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Travel Tuesday

Last week, I was at the beach with my friends. 

I already mentioned how underwhelming the eclipse was. Then I saw this:
This is what some people, somewhere saw. We would have loved that.

It was another fun week, but other than the eclipse picture, we forgot to take any others. Sooo...
...after we got our luggage, I insisted on this "selfie." It's better than none at all!

Later that night, Butch and I ordered Chinese for dinner.
I got this in my fortune cookie. It's kind of blurry, but it hits the nail on the head:
"The best souvenirs from vacation are the memories you made," How appropriatepriate--and true!

We leave on Thursday to fly to Amsterdam. We're taking a river cruise through Holland and Belgium to see the tulips! I'm really looking forward to it. I'm hoping to be able to post an update now ant then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.