Sunday, April 21, 2024

Something for Sunday

You are not going to believe what happened! 

Remember my "What I Didn't Buy Wednesday" post about my "non-buyers" remorse over these? Well, I couldn't wait until Wednesday for an update.
You know that saying "good things come to those who wait?" It's true. As it turns out, my BFF's daughter contacted me.
That little girlie on the left is Malinda---Steph's childhood BFF. She texted me after reading my post and said that Cole Haan is one of her clients and she could get the shoes for me with a 40% off discount! She handled everything. When it was all said and done, I Venmo'd her $63.57. Can you believe it? At that price, I HAD to buy them. It would have been foolish not to. I mean, come on. That's a bargain not to be missed. Deals like this don't come along everyday. It's amazing! I am one lucky gal. And, it helps to know people in high places! Thanks Malinda!! I owe ya' one! Oh and did I mention that she is going to deliver? All the way from Atlanta! I can't wait. I'm going to put them on right away and do a happy dance right in front of her!

Maybe I'm starting to believe that bit about putting what you want out there in the universe and it will come to you. That's a little "new wavy" for me, but I'm really starting to believe it. I was meant to have these shoes!! 

Now if I can only wish myself to be a sewing machine expert! I'll let you know how that turns out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.