Thursday, April 18, 2024

Ten Things Thursday

I love white. Especially in decorating--white moulding, white cabinetry, white doors--you get the idea. I like the clean fresh look of it. I love my white kitchen. And, I love these white kitchens:
1.

2. Love these chandeliers.
3. 

4. OMGosh! All those windows and the palladian one is gorgeous!

5. 

6.

7. Love the red accents---a good thing about white--everything goes with it. And, if you get tired of it you can just change up the color of the accents.

8. Those flowers!
9.

10.
One thing they all have in common is plants or flowers--except for this last one which has a platter of colorful veggies instead. With all the windows, it seems like all the plants and trees are inside. 

Every one of these are beautiful. It would be hard to pick just one, but I think I'd have to go with....drum roll....number--okay, it was a toss-up between #4 & #8. Okay, I'm going with #8. The glass doors, flowers and light fixtures, but mostly because there's a place to sit so people can keep you company when you are cooking!

I do love my white kitchen--soon to have a new white shiny sink! I have flowers just about all the time too. I think I'm going to splurge and buy a bunch more.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.