Thursday, February 20, 2020

Five Things Thursday

Hey All,
Thought I would take a minute to post. Heading back to St. Louis on Saturday for a bit of family business. All this running around definitely interferes with my blogging!!!

1.
 I saw this big crow in the grocery store parking lot. Instead of "caw, caw" it sounded like he was saying "cart, cart!" I guess he was telling shoppers where to put their carts!
 2. I just couldn't resist this picture of darling Nathan with his darling Lizzie---the lizard he got from santa. Notice the bed in the background? I love seeing our childhood bed (we had two sets of bunk beds---this is the only one left). Still being used after 65 years!!
 3. I've shared Mindy's nails before. She goes to a true artist. This was her beauty set before her recent trip with Steph and Nicky to Jamaica.
 4. I LOVE this idea---having a blind date with a book! All the books are covered in brown paper with just a brief note about the book.
5. I've decided that this is the way I want to live my life! Amen!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that last comment - what a great way to look at things!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.