Sunday, February 16, 2020

A Few Things

1. I'm looking forward to my Valentine returning from Cuba today. I can't wait to hear all about his trip with his brother. I know they had a great time! But I'm not looking forward to more of this!
He swears it's not him---smudgy newsprint fingerprints. But now that Mitchell's gone it can only be him. I don't read the paper! Honestly, I don't know how you get fingerprints on a door anyway! Here, in two places. Who closes the door high up in the middle? No more blaming Mitchell for anything!

2. I was not happy to get this! Dr. McDaniel has broken up with me via a form letter! I think I deserved a face-to-face break-up!! After all, we've been together 20 years!! Hmph! Retirement he says! He used me to put his kids through college!!

3. Speaking of Valentine's Day, I came across this:
 Four dinners!!! I'm going to collect. I don't see an expiration date!!

4. It's been years since I made and shared this. I still love it!

 5. On my recent scrapbook retreat, I worked solely on Christmas. Wow, it was so easy to get out all the Christmas stuff and plan. I brought 18 layouts and finished 14. When I get the other 4 done, that will be ALL my Christmas pictures from---like---forever!!! I have to say, it got to be pretty difficult to come up with clever titles. I mean, how clever is Merry Christmas, Joy, Opening Gifts, Ho Ho Ho, 'Tis the Season, etc. Still the layouts turned out darn cute. I'll have to share those later.

 6. You might know it. I left on my retreat on a Thursday. Butch woke up to this on Friday.
Of course the ground was much too warm to stick. Still, our big snow and I missed it!

I hate ending on 6, but if I wait, then much of this wouldn't be timely later! Still this really bothers me. I don't have a 7, 8, 9 or 10 to round it off! Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.