Thursday, July 13, 2017

Irksome!

Kate Spade is my designer of choice. I've been carrying Kate Spade bags for 10 years or more now. "She" sends me email deals all the time. Taking advantage of one of those HUGE sales, I made Christmas a "Kate Spade" Christmas a few years ago. Everyone loved it. She has cute purses, totes, umbrellas, jewelry, sunglasses, office supples, scarves, shoes---just everything.  I got this one for Sandy last Christmas:
And did I mention the packaging?
 Swoonworthy! You know how I am about cool packaging.
Those boxes.....

Anyway, just wanted to give you a little preface for the story I'm about to share.

Yesterday, I received another "deal" via email from Kate Spade. It was an awesome two-toned, striped coral tote for $99.00. I wanted it REAL bad! Like I really need another tote, but it was oh, so cute. I was going to get it. I clicked on the link and then the problems began. Here's the email I sent to Kate or most likely, one of her lackeys:

Your website has become so frustrating. I’d say for the past year, I have no longer been able to place an online order. I can’t get anywhere as the pages will not load. What is the problem? I don’t have trouble anywhere else.
This was the response I got:
Dear Barbara,

 Thank you for contacting kate spade new york.

We are excited that you wish to place an order with kate spade new york and are sorry to hear of the difficulties you have experienced. We were unable to replicate the issue you described, and we recommend an alternate web browser and/or deleting your browsing history and cookies.

If you are using Internet Explorer, you can do this by clicking on “tools” and then “internet options.” You may then click on “delete” under “browsing history.” If you are using a different browser, such as FireFox or Chrome, please use a search engine, like Google or Bing, for directions.

We would like to suggest using a non Apple device to place an order for other items, as we are currently experiencing an issue with Apple products not working properly with our website. Rest assured, we are working diligently to have this issue fixed.

We thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter. We look forward to assisting you in the future!

If you have additional questions or need assistance with anything else, please give us a call at 866-999-5283 in the U.S. and Canada or at 610-491-2028 if located internationally. For your convenience, we are available 24 hours, 7 days a week.  


Kindly,

Kayshlee R.
Customer Care 

ARE YOU FRIGGIN' KIDDING ME!! Their website doesn't "do" Apple products?? What the ??? I ONLY "do" Apple products! So sad, too bad Kate Spade. How many sales are you losing? This seems to be a really serious situation for you. Because not only did you lose my sale of that one bag---but everyone who knows me and my multiples problem, knows you lost out on more than one bag! I was already thinking ahead to this Christmas.

Oh, well, I didn't NEED that bag. I guess I should thank you Kate Spade. You saved me a few bucks. Still, it's irksome. I want what I want and I don't care what it costs! (That's for my friends who like to razz me about this).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.