Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Addendum

Okay, in all fairness I have to post this in view of my rant yesterday. I received a delightful thank you note from one of our renters. She wrote what a wonderful time they had and how much they enjoyed our condo. This was a first!!

We greet our guests with a bottle of wine with a tag from us that says we hope they enjoy their stay. I also send a "thank you" note afterwards with the return of their deposit check. But this was the first time that anyone has taken the time to write a physical note to us! We do get quite a few "thank you" emails--that we've come to take for granted. But a real, in the mail note? In this day and age, that's almost unheard of!

So I take it back. Maybe most of the people are nice and respectful. You know what they say about a few bad apples....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.