Friday, April 8, 2016

A Few More Layouts

"Christmas 1982"
"Color Run" (Mindy, Justin, Stephanie, Morgan and Jordan did this race)
"We ALWAYS Play Fair" (We are a family of game players, but there are no cheaters among us!)
"WHEN did we become the "OLD" aunts?" (AYM word of the month)
"The Day I Gave Americans a Bad Name" (My exploits in London)
"Ornaments circa 1972" (first layout of my planned Christmas album)
"When I was like this, I lost my scissor privileges because I did this!" (Jordan cut Morgan's hair when they were little)
"I've still got it!" (about my return to fishing)

2 comments:

  1. You went back and scrapbooked Christmas 1982? I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, aren't you the productive one. You've definitely got it when it comes to scrapping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.