Tuesday, November 25, 2014

More Layouts

We're heading off for the Thanksgiving holidays today. I'm sure I'll have plenty of blog fodder along the way. In the meantime, here are the rest of the layouts I did at the farm a few weeks ago.




 Whenever I finish all the layouts I've brought, I resort to making some title and end pages. I can always get by with the scraps. I just use a quote from my quote folder on my computer and I'm all set! I can never have too many title and/or end pages. There's nothing more frustrating than putting your albums together and having to stop to create the title or end page. I prefer to have a stack to choose from.
 "Memory is the scribe of the soul" by Aristotle. I can't remember now, but this was a quote in a movie that I jotted down on the spot---in the dark!!


 This is my AYM layout for the month. The "back to school topic" this month was GYM.

That's it for now.

I hope you all have a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. That is a lot of nice pages. Your idea of title and end pages is really making me think - I may incorporate more of those in my albums too. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, and safe travel too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.