Thursday, November 3, 2011

Not Much to Report, but a Little...

 Can't argue with that!
 Hate it when this happens!
 When I used to be cute.
 When I thought I was "fat!"
 When I really was cute! I thought I was somethin'---rockin' that halter top. I could never quite pull that off---at any age. If you look closely, you can see that I am "exposed" on the right! That's my cousin, David, on the right at my grandma Zimmermann's in the country.
Mindy, her friend, Schuyler and Stephanie at the TPAC gala last weekend. I made Mindy's fascinator---it's a black/purple spider web with a big spider in the middle. Butch is on the board of our performing arts center. Since we were out-of-town, we gave the girls our tickets. The entertainment this year was Kristen Chenowith. Tim McGraw received an award, but didn't perform. They always have some "high"profile entertainment---not like a concert or anything, but about a half hour performance.

And, lastly----Mindy is a new HOMEOWNER!!! She got the word yesterday that they accepted her offer. She loves the urban lifestyle. She'll be in a high-rise condo development downtown. Not exactly my taste---exposed concrete floors and ceiling---but I'll make it cute. She closes December 15th, so we get to add moving to the chaos of the holidays. She's hiring someone to do it this time. We're done with moves!

I'm excited for the next couple of days. The Container Store opens this weekend. I got a private invitation for tonight. I can't wait! I have a bad feeling about that place. I think it's going to be deadly for me.

Then, tomorrow, ARCHIVER's opens in Nashville! Yaaaayyyyy! My friends and I are going to be there when the doors open.

I guess that's all I know....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.