Thursday, October 6, 2011

In Honor...

I'm sure this is some sort of copyright infringement, but some how I think Apple will understand. I could not let this day go by without mentioning the passing of Steve Jobs.

Remember, this blog is my "online" diary/scrapbook---documenting that which is important to me.

I've been an Apple user for nearly 20 years now---all alone. Until the last 5 years or so, all of my family and friends were on the "other side." Now, even Butch has been converted. The Lapps' are the only "hold outs" for a Mac in our family---but they have plenty of Apple devices. Apple products are just plain slick and have changed the world.

With all of that being said, here's to you Steve---may you rest in peace---and thanks for the impact you've made in my life.
1955-2011

You can bet he's left something in the pipeline for us! At least I sure hope so.

Now you can scroll down for my regular blog post. Off to KY Lake this weekend for our annual "Cousin's Crop" at which no cousins will be!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.