Saturday, January 27, 2024

Scrapbook Saturday

Today, I'm debuting a brand new scrapbooker. Introducing: Morgan!!
This is her very first page. As I'm looking at the page, it pains me that she bought stuff! I could totally stock her up!!
This is her second page. Next time she's in town, I need to let her pick out some supplies. I have extra of everything--you know me and my multiple problems.

The rest of these layouts are from our AYM meeting earlier in the week.
This is Susan's layout. I love all of her fabulous old pictures. 
Nancy made the kits and question this month: "Did Santa bring your gifts wrapped or unwrapped?" I always envy the old pictures that everyone else seems to have. 
This is Karolyn's page. 

My page. I love mixing old pictures with new. I guess that's because I have to! I just don't have that many old ones. I don't really remember my parents taking pictures. Maybe we didn't own a camera!
Pam's layout. She was an only child, so that's why she has a lot of pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.